When structured properly, hospital-physician partnerships have proven to be highly profitable, and the success of these operations exemplifies patient-focused outcomes—delivering quality care at a lower cost.
The G2 Group has an extensive record of helping hospitals, health systems, cardiovascular, orthopedic, oncology, and other service lines partner with physician specialists. Our experienced team can plan, develop, and implement successful partnering strategies to keep your entities in compliance.
We manage healthcare acquisition, alignment, and integration of partnerships to achieve on-going viability for the mutual benefit of everyone. Legal scrutiny and operational difficulties have winnowed the number of options by which hospitals and physicians may align, yet new models are surging in popularity. The G2 Group provides expertise on presenting and implementing a variety of strategic partnership and alignment models, including:
- Physician Employment
- Hospital-Physician Joint Ventures
- Hospital-Medical Foundations
- Outpatient Clinic Arrangements
- Personal Services Agreement (PSA)
- Physician Hospital Organization/Physician Services Organization (PHO/PSO)
- Co-management Relationships
- Clinical Integration (CI)
- Integrated Multi-specialty Medical Group
- Other Ad-hoc Relationships
As regulatory scrutiny heightens and volumes remain difficult to capture, many service line programs are searching for new methods to align with physician specialists. At the same time, physicians are facing downward pressure on reimbursement and are seeking to protect their work-life balance.
To alleviate these issues, more and more physicians, cardiovascular, orthopedic, oncology, and other service lines are deciding to implement strategic partnerships.
Our disciplined portfolio combines leading quality care standards with market intelligence & tactics. This strategic approach has made the G2 Group the leading choice for hospitals and physicians alike. All across the country, healthcare professionals call on us to provide:
- Physician Alignment, Planning & Integration
- Accountable Care Organization (ACO) Readiness & Development
- Physician Recruitment & On-boarding
- Physician Practice Services
- Co-Management Arrangements
- Compensation & Fair Market Opinion
- Practice Evaluation
- Pay for Performance
- Meeting Facilitation